April 29, 2006

An alright beginning

Fencing was boring for the first time. There was almost no one there, so we did stupid, easy drills. My instructor told me that I'm going to get nothing out of this course any more, and that I'll have to move up into the Open class to have "the real fun." If I stay in the Open class for two months, I can learn a new weapon! But I think after that two months is up (if I can even get that far), I wouldn't be able to make it anymore... with a summer job and all. The Open class is during the week as well, which makes things difficult to get there.

I can't say I stuck very close to my "diet", but I got a ton of exercise today, and I was careful with what I ate. It wasn't all healthy, but I only took a little. I don't feel bad about it at all, heheh. Aaron is right, it's so much easier to do during the week because there's a schedual. Oh well, it'll work out.

No comments: