May 19, 2006

Found

I had heard about a book called Found, and discovered that it also has a website. People find and collect notes from the ground, trash, hidden away, etc. and send in these scraps of paper. Some of them are amazing. Some are sad. Cute, funny, scary... but they're all just so interesting. People are interesting.

Here are some of them that I looked at and liked:
Hangman
Jasper
Were we really so bad together?
Help my brother
I love
Like birds flying
It sounds too much like me.

I find things like this and PostSecret absolutely fascinating. People are fascinating. Take a look at both, everyone can appriciate this kind of thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love post secret, and I definately love this website as well! P.S. I can't read what I'm typing in your comment box, so sorry for any errors! :-)