January 20, 2007

GRIPPING!


This is a video that my brother and a few of his friends put together for their English final last year. They had to talk about a reoccuring theme in the three books that they read (Romeo & Juliet, Wuthering Heights, and The Great Gatsby). They picked the theme of revenge.

I thought it was pretty well done, and it made me laugh. They've got some interesting humor... especially with the "hidden" dirty references ;)

Since we're not in an English class, some parts are boring. Once Heathcliff is introduced, he talks a lot about Wuthering Heights. You can jump to about 5:18 if you want to skip that bit.

If you're not into watching the whole 20 minute video, here's some good parts I picked out:
Perfume Commercial: 5:20
Constipation Commercial: 7:25
Complementary Weapons: 10:12
The Chase Scene: 12:55
Awkward Beard Touching: 16:33
My Brother's Strip Tease: 18:27

If you can't see the times on this player, check it out here:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=524691305618499212&q=talk+time+S%26S

1 comment:

Ashley said...

My boyfriend!!! I forgot his name though :(

PS: I thoroughly enjoyed the strip tease. I'm not going to lie, it was the only part I watched.