January 27, 2006

One down...

I'm not too confident about the English Exam I just wrote, mostly because I couldn't finish my essay. I had about five mintues left and I was about half-way through my third paragraph, so I just wrote the rest of my idea in point form. Hopefully that'll help. I'm also worried because I couldn't work in all of the quotes I memorized. But I'm glad it's over and done with now.

I looked through the Science booklet for McMaster, and it says nothing about English courses. Joy!

I planned on studying this afternoon so I could enjoy the evening. Erm... it never happened. I keep pushing it back. I'm so lazy. I really want to do well, but how can I if I keep doing this? Can I afford to take Friday off? I want to. I should try to plan this out.

I still need to finish that Queen's PSE. I hate that thing. I'm not a community leader, or a community anything. I don't understand what it has to do with being an astronomer. Meh, I don't think I'm getting in there anyway.

I have fencing tomorrow. I'm having a horrible time remembering the names of all the parries, which makes line-up not so fun. I remember vaugely how to do all of them, but it doesn't help. I don't like how the class I'm in doesn't really go over how to do things, or even really goes into fine-tuning any skills, which seems odd of a class that's just out of the beginner classes. It's still fun, but that part gets frustrating.

I spent a lot of the day sleeping, playing video games, and hanging out with Sue - we ate bad things and watched Sailor Moon. We enjoyed the, "*whip craking* Professor!!", and "Star Gentle Uterus!". Good times.

No comments: