January 23, 2006

ARG.

So, I began today in a relatively good mood, until someone mentioned my mood and how good it is, considering I have an exam on Thursday. At first I thought, meh, it's just English. How do you really study for that? Print out some quotes and try to remember them, I guess. At least, that's basically what I did last year.

I don't care enough about calculus. I really should. In class, I really care. I get so angry and frustrated with myself, knowing that I can't see what everyone else appears to easily be able to. The last two units have been somewhat of a trainwreck for me, and I have all of these plans to really get on back on track with calculus. Umm... that wasn't meant to be a pun. I have all of my books sitting beside me, because I want to catch up. HA! Yesterday I opened my textbook, looked at what I needed to be doing, promptly closed it, and used my books as a footrest.

World History... how I loath thee. I'm going to try to convince Shaubel to let me do everything on the computer, because I really don't feel like taking the time to cut and paste things for a time line. Does anyone else think that's sort of childish?

So much to do, yet I sit here blogging, and watching Sailor Moon, and election things, and thinking about eating ice cream... I'll surely run out of time for everything.

Ack, why can't I get started on this calculus? Why why why? Where the eff is my motivation?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Probably hiding out with mine whilst eating ice-cream and plotting our demise.

I'm jealous.