July 5, 2007

A Rant

Dear potential park visitors,

When I give you information on park rates and fees, don't do that nervous/angry laugh thing and tell me that you can camp/swim/party somewhere cheaper or for free. That's all well and good for you - why don't you just go there? Complaining about our prices won't make me lower them for two reasons:
  1. I don't have the ability to do that. Do I look like a manager?
  2. You annoy me.
The park isn't some discount grocery store that'll constantly change prices to "match the competitors". These are our prices, and if you don't like them, then go somewhere else. Stop getting angry at me.

Just because you're only going to be in the park for an hour doesn't mean that you can get in for free. You have to pay the full price, just like everyone else. Do you honestly think that I can track you down once that hour is up and kick you out? That just doesn't make sense. See the above list for reasons why I can't do that.

This is a half-decent place to work. Stop making me want to apply to other businesses.

-Kaitlin

1 comment:

ScarlettFaith said...

ahahaha. You should print this off and post it in the window of the booth thing you work in. Oh the joys of working with (stupid) people.