September 3, 2006

Well... Hmm.

I just moved in. I've got everything unpacked, but nothing is really where I want it to be. A lot of stuff is still in its original packaging. My dad left a bit early, but my mom and Oma left about 10 minutes ago. My room mate went home for the afternoon. She seems really nice, and I kind of wish she didn't go... it's quiet and lonely in here. I have no clue at all where Steve is, and I'd kind of like to find him because I'm hungry and I don't know where to go/don't want to go alone.

Saying goodbye was depressing... I'm on my own now. Scary. My mom and Oma are coming to visit on Wednesday, though. My dad is working on the stream that goes through Cootes Paradise (which is pretty much my back yard), so I'll see him a lot.

Hmm... I'm bored and kind of cold. I hope Scarlett shows up soon so that I can at least hang out with her or something. :(

No comments: