February 20, 2006

In these past two years, I learned a lot, and I've grown because of it. I think I've come a lot closer to being the type of person that I'll be for the rest of my life - the adult I'll become and always be.

In these past two years, I learned about people. I learned that there is one person out there that has the ability to completely restore your faith in all people. I learned that there is someone who will always believe in you, even if you're not heading in the right direction. There is someone out there that sees true beauty in your flaws, but can still appreciate what you like about yourself. I learned that this person can amaze and surprise you every day, and it could never become redundant. This person can make anything feel better, no matter what.

Sometimes these things seem so unreal or impossible. But in these past two years, I learned that it's all true.

And above all, I learned that I am capable of these exact things.

I love you, darling, with all my heart.

No comments: